Resolutions I can keep?
I don’t usually made resolutions, because I know I’m just weak and pathetic and will give up on them easily. But, why not put them down anyway and see what happens. Why not? Anything to start 2007 off right, and better than 2006- this year sucked, as you will see in the next entry.
First, here’s a couple from the past. Especially the silly ones, though those noisy neighbors are long gone- and no, I didn’t kill them.
- go to bed and get up earlier
- use the exercise room downstairs
- find a way to get more energy
- move faster- get things done quickly
- keep up with my blog- it often helps to change the look, and maybe try to figure how to use templates and CSS
- don’t screw up with the money again
- there are always more, but I have a whole big year to think about
Filed under: ideas, journal, lists | Leave a Comment